We at Investoo take pride in operating some of the worlds leading responsible consumer portals within financial trading. We are fully committed to providing safe, transparent and helpful information to all our users, always focusing on doing our part to ensure that the consumer is protected and can invest wisely in our fast growing industry. From only working with the best regulated partners to ensuring we have great educational content available for our users, the safety of the consumer is always a priority for us.
In addition to closely monitoring and abiding to applicable law in all markets we operate in, Investoo also endeavours to follow best practice industry guidance and to apply the very highest standards of business conduct. We operate in accordance to the FCA Handbook and apply its Principles of Business to all our marketing activities. In addition to this, we operate in accordance with numerous internal processes and policies that have been drafted and implemented to ensure the safety of our costumers and the robustness and transparency of our business. Of our numerous policies, we wish to make the following clear:
- Investoo only works with regulated partners and we have invested significant resources to ensure that any brokers who have actions taken by a regulator are removed from our websites. Before working with any partner, Investoo conducts a ‘secret shopper’ type exercise and refuses to work with anyone who we believe does not act in the interest of the consumer.
- Investoo provides over 1000 informational guides to consumers which all look to educate and promote a safe investing experience.
- Investoo websites have never made a false celebrity endorsement claim, in fact, we are actively against this and have produced over 250 pieces of news content on our network warning readers that these claims are unsubstantiated and false.
- Investoo does not conduct any email marketing or contact it’s website users at all, other than unmonetized market news round-ups, which the user explicitly opts-in for.
- We have committed significant resources to ensure that all of our content is compliant, including the placement of legal risk warnings across over 20 languages, some even going further than the legal requirements. Anything new that we publish is signed-off by the compliance team of a regulated partner.
- In the interest of providing transparency and protection to the consumer, Investoo voluntarily provides the following additional text if we see that a website has been targeted by false claims: ” We are aware of numerous websites which use false celebrity endorsements to send customers to unregulated brokers or call centers. Our website will only send customers to partners who have provided us with the required regulatory assurances. This is a marketing offer and our regulated partners will indicate what services they have available upon registration.”
- Investoo will never offer any links to cloned or illegal software through our websites.
- We constantly audit our many thousands of web pages, and as soon as we become aware of any irregularities, we naturally remove any old reviews which would not pass the compliance checks we have for any new content. This is a constantly evolving exercise.
- Our accounts are audited and we work with external agencies to ensure we are fully compliant and abide by all applicable regulations.
For any further queries on the matter please contact David Merry, the CEO of Investoo Group by emailing [email protected].
About Investoo Group
Investoo Group provides users with trustworthy digital finance news, trusted education and market analysis via an extensive portfolio of authoritative global, multilingual brands.
For further information contact:
- David Merry, [email protected]